Cord Storage Reel w/ 4 OutletsFarm King SKU: 921418
Add-A-Cord Heavy-Duty Cord Storage Reel
Farm King Price: $19.49
|Location||Quantity on hand|
On hand quantities are updated nightly, please call store to verify current availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors on any item.
The Add-A-Cord Heavy-Duty Cord Storage Reel is one of the fastest and simplest ways to organize, store and use your extension cords.
- Will hold up to 100 feet of 14/16 gauge or 75 feet of 12 gauge extension cord
- Has 4 grounded outlets
- Resettable 15amp circuit breaker
- Works with most single outlet extension cords
- Plug the male end of your extension cord into the center core plug and then wind up your cord
- Side mounted handle makes rolling up the cord quick and simple
- Wide steel base keeps the cord storage reel stable
- The handle makes carrying the cord storage reel to and from the work site simple and convenient
- Reel is constructed of shatter and temperature resistant polypropylene for long life
- Farm King SKU:
- Bayco Lighting
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Manufacturer Web Site:
- Product Name:
- Cord Reel Storage w/ 4 Outlets
- Product Type:
- Extension Cord Organization, Accessory w/ Outlets
- 11.8 in.
- 10 in.
- 8.4 in.
- 2.8 lbs.
- Yellow (body)
- Thermoplastic Case
- 1 Year Limited
Simply plug in the "male" end of any extension cord into the "female" plug located in the center core of the reel and then wind up the cord. This storage reel can handle up to 100 feet of 14/16 gauge cord or 75 feet of 12 gauge cord. When you're ready to go to work, the padded carry handle allows you to comfortably transport your cord to the worksite. Once there, simply unwind as much cord as you need and plug in as many as 4 electrical devices into the 4 outlets built into the side of the reel. Each outlet is grounded and the reel has a resettable 15 amp circuit breaker built in. The perfect working partner...roll out exactly as much as you need, power all of your tools and at the end of the day roll up the cord and call it a day...a job well done.