PTFE Tape, 1/2 in. x 260 in.Farm King SKU: 704001
Black Swan PTFE Tape is a clean, self-lubricating tape, which is used to make threaded connections.
Farm King Price: $0.75
|Location||Quantity on hand|
On hand quantities are updated nightly, please call store to verify current availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors on any item.
- PTFE TAPE is non-toxic and non-flammable
- Meets Federal Specification MIL-T-27730A
- BLACK SWAN
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Manufacturer Web Site:
- Product Name:
- PTFE TAPE - LOW DENSITY - CHINA
- Product Type:
- PTFE Tape
- Temp. Range (F):
- PSI from a temperature range from -450° F to 500° F
- 260 in.
- 1/2 in.
- 0.03 lb.
- Black Swan products are guaranteed against defective material or workmanship. Guarantee covers merchandise, not labor or damages
This tape offers a positive pressure seal to 10,000 lbs. Thickness is .0035 ± .0005. PTFE Tape can be used on threaded pipe, valves, fittings, accessories and controls made from all types of materials. PTFE Tape - LOW DENSITY – CHINA - has a density of .37 g/cm3. The standard product used in the plumbing industry.