TOMCAT® Mouse/Rat Bait - 4 lbs.Farm King SKU: 1022808
TOMCAT® with Bromethalin 4 lb. Pail of 1 oz. Bait Chunx
Farm King Price: $39.99
|Location||Quantity on hand|
On hand quantities are updated nightly, please call store to verify current availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors on any item.
TOMCAT® with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action and faster control (compared to anticoagulants) of Norway Rats, Roof Rats, and House Mice.
- For use in and around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway Rats
- Roof Rats and House Mice.
- Norway Rats
- Roof Rats
- and House Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming a Toxic Dose.
- Gnawing edges for increased acceptance.
- Highly weatherable
- mold and moisture resistant.
- Farm King SKU:
- Motomco Ltd.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Manufacturer Web Site:
- Product Name:
- Tomcat with Bromethalin 4 lb. Pail of 1 oz. Bait Chunx
- Product Type:
- Rodenticide, Rat and Mouse Poison Bait
- 4 lbs.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats and House Mice
- Label Information:
- Read label for applications and use restrictions.
- 7.25 in.
- 8.5 in.
- 7.625 in.
- 4 lbs.
- Assembly Required:
- 1 Year in Un-Opened Package
This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control (compared to anticoagulants). Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.