Kidde Smoke Detector w/Batt BackupFarm King SKU: 994244
Kidde 120 volt AC/DC Wire-In Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup, Smart Hush™ and Test
Farm King Price: $24.99
|Location||Quantity on hand|
On hand quantities are updated nightly, please call store to verify current availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities and correct pricing errors on any item.
The Kidde 21006378 is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with 9V battery backup.
- Ionization sensing technology detects invisible fire particles
- Battery backup for continuous protection in case of power outage (battery included)
- Smart hush feature silences nuisance alarms
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with tinned strands
- 10-year limited warranty
- Large mounting base
- Tamper resist feature
- Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system.
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke
- CO and heat alarms. See user?s guide for complete instructions.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Manufacturer Web Site:
- Product Name:
- 120V AC/DC Wire-in Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
- Product Type:
- Smoke Detector
- Marketing Information:
- AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120V power source with 9V battery backup.
- Size (Lb.):
- .5 lb.
- Range Max. (Ft.):
- 85dB at 10 ft.
- Dia. (In.):
- 5.6 in.
- 1.55 in.
- .5 lb.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. This smoke alarm's trademarked hush feature allows you to silence nuisance alarms, while an indicator LED and test feature let you easily confirm that the alarm is working. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.